- One Economics, Many Recipes: Globalization, Institutions, and Economic Growth
- Buy: Princeton University Press
- by Rodrik, Dani
- Poor countries become rich not by following in suit of their predecessors but rather by overcoming their own highly specific constraints.
While economic globalization can be a boon for countries that are trying to dig themselves out of poverty, success usually requires following policies that are tailored to local economic and political realities rather than obeying the dictates of the international globalization establishment. One Economics, Many Recipes shows how successful countries craft their own unique growth strategies and what other countries can learn from them.
- Publication Type: Book
- Publisher: Princeton University Press
- Published Date: Forthcoming
- Field of Interest: Global Issues
- Rodrik, Dani. One Economics, Many Recipes: Globalization, Institutions, and Economic Growth. Princeton University Press, forthcoming.