- Overcoming the Challenges to the Implementation of Green Chemistry
- Download: PDF 252.33 KB
- by Clark, William C.; Matus, Kira J. M.; Anastas, Paul T.; Itameri-Kinter, Kai
- The Harvard-Yale-ACS GCI Green Chemistry Project is investigating the overall question of the
circumstances under which firms can enact innovations that have both economic and environmental
benefits, through a focused examination of the implementation of green chemistry. The research project
has taken up three fundamental, interrelated questions: What factors act as barriers to the implementation
of green chemistry? What actions can be taken by the government, academia, NGO’s and industry that
will help alleviate these factors? What are the policy implications of these barriers and potential actions,
for all of the involved stakeholders?
- Publication Type: WCFIA Working Paper
- Published Date: June 2008
- Field of Interest: Global Issues
- Kira J. M. Matus, Paul T. Anastas, William C. Clark, and Kai Itameri-Kinter. "Overcoming the Challenges to the Implementation of Green
Chemistry." Working Paper 2008-0144, Weatherhead Center for International Affairs, Harvard University, June 2008.
- Also published as CID Working Paper No. 155, December 2007.