The Program would like to thank the following organizations for their support.
- Center for Cultural Survival
- Center of Excellence in Disaster Management and Humanitarian Assistance
- The Charles Darwin Foundation
Extension School, Harvard University
- The John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation
- Virtual Research Associates, Inc.
- Weatherhead Center for International Affairs, Harvard University
- The William and Flora Hewlett Foundation
- Carl Duisberg Gesellschaft (Berlin)
- The David Rockefeller Center for Latin American Studies
As of July 1, 2005, the Program on Nonviolent Sanctions and Cultural Survival has closed.